BLOG BUDDIES

August 9, 2014

A Work In Progress

Well it's been a couple weeks since my last post and I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... yet.

I've been working on several projects and trying to come up with new Christmas inspiration. Yes, Christmas is just right around the corner.  Here is one that is still a work in progress. A paper mache gingerbread house. It will eventually hold a mini album for all my Christmas baking pictures. I will also have a step by step tutorial on SNAPGUIDE for you. Come back and visit when this project is complete.. there are so many fun details on this house.
Happy Crafting ... xoxo Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.