BLOG BUDDIES

July 7, 2015

Family is Forever

Hi crafty peeps... It's July RAQ (Readers Art Quest) time at Unruly Paper Arts  and this month's theme is "Family Ties". For inspiration use our photo below and color palette to get your creative juices flowing. I adore these colors, warm & vintage.
For my design team project I chose two of my favorite pics of my mother and father. They recently celebrated 61 years of marriage. 
Adding textures to my layouts is one of my most favorite things to do and I achieved this using different stencils and Texture Paste. 
Stop by Unruly RAQ and view the other design teams inspiration, create with us and link up your entry. For a quick tutorial on my creative process please view my SnapGuide tutorial below. 

Check out How to Add Texture to Layouts by Toni Burks-Grijalva on Snapguide.

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.