BLOG BUDDIES

May 25, 2018

Sun Kissed Mixed Media Wooden Tag by Toni

Happy day to all and I am up on the blog today with a project inspired by Art Anthology's Mood Board for Summer Vibes. 


Inspired by the flowers, vibrant colors and ocean I created this altered wooden tag. 
The base was started by adding some Mud Paste through a stencil to give it some yummy texture. While drying I started on my fussy cutting of my images from G45 Sun Kissed Collection. 

For added interest seed beads and prills were added to some of the flower centers. 
Stamens were also added to some of the flowers. After cutting out my images I gave them a coat of matt medium and allowed to dry. This provided some more strength to the paper fibers for durability. 
Craft Sand was also added to the texture paste for added grit. Then the beautiful sprays were applied to color the backdrop. Dew Drops as well as Floral Glass Fillers were adhered with glossy accents to give the illusion of bubbles. 
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you were inspired, and wishing you a summer filled with creativity. xoxo Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.